Dave’s Custom Millwork is custom cabinetry shop specializing in high-end millwork and furniture of the highest caliber. It is a referral based company. Dave has a solid reputation for timeliness and extreme attention to detail. He is locally famous for having one of the cleanest, most organized shops in town. There is no middleman. You will work with Dave from start to finish on your project. All work is completely custom and handcrafted, and no part of the cabinetry is mass-milled or subbed out to other companies, ever. This ensures that the cabinetry install will go smoothly and match your home’s exact measurements. Projects vary from very small repairs to large scale commercial projects. Most of our projects are full-scale custom cabinetry and furniture for large residential homes, for clients with the most discriminating taste and are referred to us through and architect, builder, or designer. Over 1/3 of all work by DCM each year is with clients wanting to repeat the experience with us, which is an incredible honor.
We are happy to give clients a tour of the shop to see current work (and prove our reputation for the cleanest shop).
Our favorite way of showcasing our work, is to schedule a tour with prospective clients around town at our client’s homes and see the lasting quality and professionalism in person!
Here’s a list of some common types of projects we do:
- Refinishing (full refinish including boxes and faceframes)
- Refacing (cabinet doors only)
- Kitchens, Bars, Entertainment Centers, Powder room vanities, Bath vanities, Linen, Galleries and sculpture stands, Storefront displays.
- Styles: Contemporary, Old World, Paint-grade finishes.
- All wood species, veneers, custom finishes (we have a signature glaze just for DCM), melamine.
- Dave’s Custom Millwork practices green techniques and adheres to many LEED certified practices.
Licensed, Bonded and Insured in Arizona: ROC #P173515
We also own Arizona’s Oldest Stained Glass Studio, Art Glass of Az. Founded by Dave’s father Bill Perrin in the 1970’s.